Friday, April 15, 2011

Ea Active 2 Update/ Happy Sabbath!!




So I am absolutely loving the Ea Active 2 (wii)!!!!! Today I set myself with the 9 week fitness program, it has three phases each one challenging and helping me reach my fitness goals. These programs are designed to limit plateaus from occurring which is a major bonus!! I burned a lot of calories and felt great afterwards.  They also include sports programs such as basketball drills, soccer drills etc., and you can also create your own workout programs.  There are over 70 preprogrammed programs to choose from, which is great because I enjoy variety!! It can also be used with a wii balance board if you have one!! For those who are totally into sports I think the EA Active Training Camp would be better. Jason was considering looking into that!!

Well enough of exercising!! It's the Sabbath and I am grateful for it!! Going to Berean SDA for the first time, you can enjoy the church service too on churchpond.

Hope you enjoy your day too!!!
Callaway Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment