Thursday, April 14, 2011

Been A While !!




So sorry for not updating our blog in so long!!!!  But I plan to do a better job on updating all my family on what's going on.  For those who do not already know we got ourselves a little Shih Tzu and her name is Nala.  She is a fun, frisky puppy full of lots of love and energy!!! Of course Wee-Man is doing well and enjoys having a buddy (most of the times)!
Nala after her first haircut!
You all know I am aiming at trying to lose weight.  So I recently bought EA Active Sports 2 for the Wii. It comes with resistance bands, heart-rate monitor, and leg motion sensing technology.  I really enjoy this games.  It is like having a personal trainer in my living room! EA Active Sports lets you plan workout programs, or generates it own programs varying from easy, normal and hard.  They also have programs designed for sports lovers, others designed for full body, upper body, lower body and core workouts. I will keep you posted on the exercises for those who might be interested in it.


Also For those who love parties and entertaining, like I do, here is a giveaway for a cake stand at one of my favorite party planning sites!! Check out Ice Cream Before Dinner Blog by:  The Smart Baker for her great cupcake and dessert tower giveaway here 

No comments:

Post a Comment