Friday, September 3, 2010

Summer Wrap up Part1

Wow the summer is almost over, and fall is about to be begin!! This summer has been a really enjoyable one and I thought that throughout this week I would write a quick wrap up about the activities Jason and I did during summer 2010!!

So, Let's start from the beginning. I started my summer with the end of my employment at Manchester High School. Working there was my first time ever experiencing the world of public highschool! It was very interesting, with it's up and downs, but all in all it was an exerience that I am blessed to have had. We ended the school year with a small celebration, for the graduating class of 2010, with lots of food, cupcakes (by moi), fun and laughter! I was really proud of the students and will continue praying for them to be champions and think big!!!


Share with me your first activity of summer 2010!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Eash, the boys and I think it's time you make a business out of your talents. Your cupcakes look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Well for now I'll perfect my skills, and then we'll see what happens next!!

    ReplyDelete