Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Birthday

So my birthday has come and gone and I had such a great time!!! Jason got me a cuisinart stand mixer, and the meat grinder attachment! I know......awesome!! I absolutely love it and have used it to make more than 100 cupcakes (fundraiser), turkey burgers, rolls, and more (Recipes to come)!!!  Jason gave my my gift on the 6th!! He was so excited to give me my gift he couldn't wait 20 more days!

my bday gift
(sorry about the date, still figuring this all out!)
 On my birthday Jason and my mom planned for me to go the Callaway Gardens Spa in Pine Mountain, check it our here!! It was awesome! I felt so relaxed and happy! After the spa Jason and I had an awesome dinner at the Callaway Gardens Piedmont Dining Room, it was yummy, yummy, yummy!!!

Callaway Spa BirthDay!!
I was so happy and appreciative of all the birthday wishes I recieved on facebook!!  All in all it was a great birthday; I feel blessed and happy that God has given me another year of life and blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment