Thursday, September 9, 2010

Summer Wrap Up Finale!!!

I've missed a few days but I want to give a great big shout out to my cousin Caleb, it was his birthday on the 6th and his birthday is always special to me because I was actually there during his birth and it was amazing!!!  Happy 11th Birthday CJ!!!!

So this summer has been amazing! Jason and I also went to Miami to witness my nephews baby dedication and my sister's wedding!! I was so happy to be with my family we had an amazing time!!!!

Along with that we also did a whole lot grilling and planted our own peppers, tomotaoes and cucumber!!! It was really awesome!!!


I am so looking forward to this fall.  I plan on going to Callaway Gardens with my family and seeing the fall foilage (I'll send pictures).  I want to also visit my family at home in Canada and pick some delicious Canadian apples (yum)!!!! I hope to walk in the mornings now that it won't be as hot!! And of course I plan to perfect my cooking skills with winter stews, soups, breads, and pies!!! If you have any recipes you absolutely love or want me try send them my way!!

What are your plans for this fall?

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe summer is almost over!!!!!!Looks like you had a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete