Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dreaming of Kitchens

Lately I have been fantasizing about kitchens! And with my new apron, my sister, brother-in-law and nephew got me (from Bermuda, I might add) I have been feeling like I need to be in a faboulous kitchen with my fabulous apron.  Both Jason and I love to cook, but we have a tiny, tiny stove that functions on only 2 burners (the oven is functional though!) and are crammed in a petite kitchen. While we are still able to make fabulous foods in our kitchen, I do look forward to the day we have a beautiful, fully equipped, sate of the art kitchen.  In the meantime I will drool over many images of kitchens on the internet! Here are some I find absolutely stunning!


Do you see the double ovens!!!!!!

Kitchen from the Movie "It's Complicated"
 
Bakery From  movie "It's Complicated" I bought the movie just because of this bakery!! Je' Adore!!
Will post picks of me cooking/baking with my new apron soon!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment